Take good care of your new team mate (the SUPPER power oven)
- ONLY use mild cleaning, for microwave
- ONLY use the soft side of sponge
- NEVER use a steel sponge
- Clean the inside of the door with the soft side of a sponge so that foil does not get damaged.
All the edges of the door.
- Entire inside of the microwave, including the edges and corners.
- Ceiling / top; Use the clips to remove the top. The top be washed in the dishwashing machine.
- Dry with paper/tork until completely dry and carefully place back in the microwave.
- Clean the outside of the microwave with a mild kitchen cleaner. Don’t forget the hand contact points (also inside handle) !
- Unscrew the filter at the front (under door), remove from microwave clean with a dry cloth.