This checklists ensures that you have everything at your fingertips for a good shift!
- Filled freezer
- Large waste bin
- 1x 1/6 GN 150mm, containing clean spoons + a sharp knife
- 1x 1/6 GN 150mm, half filled with water for dirty spoons
- 1x 1/6 GN 150mm, with soapy water and a cloth, so you can clean the workbench in between.
If necessary, refresh the water during the shift.
- Core thermometer and disinfectant wipes. Disinfect the thermometer after each use.
- Date and day stickers
- Plate warmer. Set to 65 °C degrees and fill with plates
- Cutting board and a (chef’s) knife
- Optional: trays for serving dishes
- Optional: cutlery and napkins
- Prepare the ambient and fresh toppings
- Label the toppings and provide them with day stickers or date stickers with the preparation date on them, so that it is clear to everyone how long they can be kept.
- You prefer to prepare fresh toppings fresh (max. 3 days shelf life)
- Prepare dry toppings outside the refrigerator in airtight containers, in small portions. Provide each container with a date sticker with the date on which you saved the product. Dry toppings stored outside the refrigerator do not have an infinite shelf life; keep the THT of the package THT.
As SUPPER chef, you take care of the finishing touch.
Without this last step, the dish is not finished
- The toppings should always be fresh and crispy; in looks, feel and flavor. When in doubt, throw them away or consult with your supervisor.
- Cut, wash, prepare and store the toppings carefully
- If you see pictures of finely chopped toppings on our dish, you can do this as well. Take your time and pay attention to it